Sunday 7 December 2008

They grow up so quickly

I can't believe how quickly kids grow up, they seem so mature for such young ones, i've got a cousin who is 16 and you would never believe it with the things that she comes to me with, I just had a two hour convo with her, explaining to her that guys don't always mean what they say, and she tried to give me every kind of excuse or justification in the book, but thank god eventually she saw reason(she is actually quite a smart girl) it's just so worrying sometimes cos these younger boys sound even more skilled than the older guys, I feel like some of them could speech me sometimes, its just a joke!

Talking of speeching boys, myself and boy*s have progressed....I WISH! Still I have had no response and so I have decided to take official action over my emotions, and declare to myself that it is OVER.....It's so easy to say these things don't you think????

But seriously I am hurting but I will have to get over it, I had an amazing talk witha friend of mine on friday about the men in our lives, and how crap they are, and i think collectivley we have come up with some amazing realisations. Something in particular that i have told like 3 people since she told me it(including my mother for some reason),even if you don't read the bible this is still quite interesting.... if you look in genesis chapter 3 verser 16 it says"I will surely multiply your pain in childbearing; in pain you shall bring forth children.Your desire shall be for your husband, and he shall rule over you." Ok now I know this may seem a bit random, but my understanding of child birth is that it was painful then and it still is painful now,this leads me to believe that the second part of the verse is quite true today aswell, i'm sure women always wonder why why why do we always let guys get away with shit! Ladies I think I have found the answer....we can't help it!!!!! It has been decreed from above!!!!IT'S NOT YOUR FAULT!!!!! LOL! Well I'm not really sure it's not our faults or been decreed, but this is a pretty good jsutification, women desire men, to the point that we keep taking them back or keep taking their shit, and we let them rule over us because we keep letting them get away with their shit, and you know what the worst thing is, i can't find anything in the bible taht says it works the other way around, yep that's right I think men are IMMUNE from this particular punishment, they seem to come off alot better than we do most of the time when it comes to relationships, now i'm not trying to be a guru or anything, but i think with this lil piece of info, my two cents are a little worth, but hey I'm not here to rant like i say all the time, I'm just sharing the knowledge!!!

So boy*s has in effect "ruled" over me for a bit, but now i refuse to let him continue to "rule" over me in the aftermath of all the foolishness, that's gonna be a struggle cos, it's really hard not to pick up the phone and call, but it's getting easier and easier, to be honest I'm more worried about if he does call and if i fall back into the whole thing again...it's not that easy being a strong woman...i really do realise taht so much more now...

So the boy*s episode is over for now, I 've got a really weird feeling taht something else might be coming along though, i guess I'll just have to see, and for sure I'll the blog updated!So keep reading....xxxx

Oh yeah! update on the PR side of things...

Right so you know we've named ourselves (coccoa pr, for those of you who have tuned in late) we now have business cards and a website in the making soon to be advertised on this blog, so check it out when it gets here :)

I also just found out that this blog is actually being read, jojo, thanks for the support, pls check out his blog, diaryofabrokesinglestudent.blogspot.com, it is so worth the read infact, he inspire dme to start this very blog of my own, i love u jojo!!!!!


All my love guys,

Fummmms

xxx

No comments: