Wednesday 3 December 2008

He still hasn't called!

Ok, I don't want to sound like i'm being stalkerish or a bit OCD, but boy*s still hasn't called, I'm actually at my wits end and feel like throwing in the towel on the whole experiment,how can i test the bloody commitment if he won't give me any t-mobile time?????



WASTEMAN!

.....is beginning to enter my mind, I poured my heart out to him in the text i wrote exactly 45hours 47minutes and 50 secons ago.....and counting still, and he hasn't even had the decency to at least acknowledge the text, and he's not a pay as you go brother, so there's simply no excuse... I really am tired of these brothers that are such waste cadets its almost unthinkable....I'm gonna have to put a time limit on the waiting game, cos he can't think he's always gonna get everything he wants.....or can he?

Its tragic...stay tuned...

Fummmmsss xxxxx

No comments: