Tuesday 2 December 2008

"Committed in theory"

Last night I was on the phone to my bff(she is the best ever by the by), and we were discussing men, as we do, and we happened to be discussing a certain friend of hers who just had an anniversary, and i said:



pr junkie- "why can't more men be committed like ***

my bff- "i don't know, but most of them are in a relationship but still mess around"

pr junkie- "so their kind of 'committed in theory' "

This is officially my mini focus today, I don't understand this whole idea of being committed and playing the amazing boyfriend but then when it gets down to the reality of things, the commitment is not put into practicality?????

Now all the guys aout there that are good and attentive boyfriends, pls don't take offense, the rest of you are doo doo heads!!!

Now boy*s and myself are still going through a rocky patch but when we started things we decided to have some level of "committment", this i currently fear may be going swiftly down the drain, we have been struggling to come to terms with our new found relationship due to certain circumstances on his behalf that seem to be truly testing our "commitment" to each other, basically, im not sure if he's trifling ass is messing with me or not, and i'm really not sure if i'll find out or not. I sent him a really deep text message last night re-laying to him, how i was struggling with us and our current situation, now i'm waiting for a reply,(the worst thing a girl could be made to do is wait, I have the patience of a road runner)-(that's not alot) so there it is, i've taken a risk on our "commitment" and i am now thinking that this could be a very interesting experiment foe my own life experience and hey what the hell for this blog!

Experiment 1 explained: "The commitment theory"
To test the theory on "commitment" and to find out how far i can go in this relationship before the practicality is truly tested and either unravels and goes very badly or makes us stronger and one of those actual couples who are truly happily "committed".

Well I'm at work and my boss is such a sneaky rat, who grasses on all of us to his boss, and he's watching me right now...grrrrr....gotta go!!!!!

Fummmmmssss,xxxxxxxx

No comments: