Monday 9 February 2009

It's alot,It's alot! I'm back!

OMG......I am back from the Motherland and back on this beautiful blog,ok ok, so i lied i didn't fill you in before i left....i'm human forgive me:)

So Niger was serious you can check out the pics on my facebook page, was too much fun!!!! My first ever traditional wedding...in THE VILLAGE!!! 
Now that was alot. I felt dirty for a week straight, it didn't matter the amount of baths i had, i couldn't wash that village smell and feel off of me, it was very as jojo would say EMOTIONAL!!!!

But I have to say Lagos was SEEEEERRRIOUUUUSSSS!!!!! The ravin was RAW, Nigerins know how to get it down mehhhnn!!!!!! Was bare jokessssss

But now I'm bck in Londondizzle feeling slightly down with the special weather.... SNOWDAYYYYYYYYYYYYY was amazing, haven't seen that much snow in about 18 years or so, could not believe it, or how cold it was...my cheeky neighbour tricked me into playing in the snow cos her lazy arse couldn't be asked to go outside in the cold, was not impressed(she's lucky her kids are cute)!
But the rain we're going through right now is abysmal(look it up if your confused, i'm no longer the human dictionary i've decided).

Well i guess i've been putting it off for long enough, I should update you on me and boy*s....
Before i went away we planned to start "afresh" when i returned, and of course he was true to his word FOR A WEEK!!!!! then he was back to his old ways....oh joy.. what is with some man dem, i just don't get it?????  But the biggest thing that has truly surprised me about my self was that I BROKE UP WITH HIM...hahahahaha he can take that! I couldn't believe it when i did it, i'm so used to being a pushover sometimes for guys(and i'm sure most of you ladies out there can relate, don't try and deny it!)but i did it, i left him.....the problem is....(u kno it can't be that easy)...i kinda sorta maybe broke up with him by text, and i kind of haven't heard from him since, so i don't know if its official if the other party hasn't acknowledged the break up,so i am a little perplexed but i'm sticking to my guns this time,even if i get a reply asking for a 5th chance (i have been keeping count!) i will say NOOOOOOO!!!!!

So that's the boy*s saga over,maybe there will be a new boy saga soon,but i guess we'll have to wait and see.

On the PR front though, things have been sloooowwwwww! Myself and my partner need to get our butts in gear and start moving especially while this crappy credit crunch is still going on, before other companies realise their not so safe after all,HAHA!

When something more worth it happens,u guys will be the first to know!

Well i've gotta dash (story of me life!) but will be on here soon,how soon you ask? i can't answer that because i dont wanna! cos i hate lying to you blog,i really do! its all love!

Kissesxxxxxx

Fummmmssssxxxxxx

No comments: